I am bloody sick n tired of this stupid IT job...
What am I doing??? I dunno my sole purpose of being here...
Can't help it. This is what earns me my bread.
But the irony is I am very much here...
As Deff Leppard sang, "You can run, but you can never hide". I can run away, but will I be able to hide?
I am quite unsure. This IT world has left me useless to other streams.
I cant go back to telecom (my engineering degree lies in my shelf). Cos I've long unremembered the engineering fundae... Thanks to IT again. And thanks to Infosys.
I am done, am I?, I am not sure...
Uncertainity Previals...
I see darkness in this tunnel.
But is there light at the end of this Tunnel? I dunno.
Lets hope the ray of certainity emerges, atleast someday.
Amen.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dont be desp man, Very few I know in IT do actually love their jobs. It just money that attracts :)
Found this again. What's the sentiment now?
Post a Comment