Man, today was hell of a day...
After a gruelling day at work, I went back in bye lanes of memories...
Yes, the good old days that I had spent back in the Indian silicon Valley... Bangalore...
I visited the yahoo photos pages to see old fotos...
wow... every thing flashed back in front of my eyes... in just a few moments!!!
Those were the days.... but gone are those days... :(
Anyways I had captured all of them in my camera and have uploaded them to Y!ahoo...
So recollection becomes easy...
Remembered those days spent at Pyaasi Haveli and Punters Palace...
and the rafique bhai dosas... I know Atul liked them a lot...
Oh God... please bring me back those days...
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Old days ever come back buddy, Those were one of the best days in my life too.
Remember the FFLAB2 and all the halla we made, the boat rides, the cries, the laughs and the good riddence speech by our beloved Narendra raje Urs. :)
Just Memories Remain....
Post a Comment