Monday, February 27, 2006

Great News...for the LOSERS

Bhai log… LOSERS…
I have some news to share, us-se pehle a phew words!

Brothers, Countrymen and LOSERS…
I’m sort of on a winning streak for quite some time now… after the long ever-lasting LOSER days…
Pehle toh Patni mein break, fir Infy mein job, fir salary hikes (na jaane kitni), lots of awards in Infy and then onsite (that too long term in Uncle Sam's Land)…
And now… PROMOTION… yes you heard it right, promotion!
But this doesn’t deter me from saying that I’m still a proud LOSERS member and my pride lies with the ‘LOSER’ tag… applause applause…

Guys the great news is that my Job Band has changed to PA (Programmer Analyst) but my personal band remains SE…
Anyways salary hike abhi nahi hogi… yet my role has changed…
But jab salary hike hogi to apna pagaar 40K+p.m. ho jayega :) (and this is due in April 2006) so m hoping for the best… so that keeps me with Infosys for a couple of years more…

So thanks for being always by my side… I mean on e-mails :)
Hail LOSERS… applause applause…

No comments: