It was a perfect score that prompted me to go for more.
Earlier I thought I'll share it, but then realisation dawned upon me
And my soul spoketh, "How can a free bird share its wings?"
So Idecided to go solo... Yes solo, to buy a car all alone here in the US.
After weeks of searching www.craigslist.com/eby/car for used cars I couldn't find one.
But last Sunday was the day of triumph.
All this long I had been thinking that I shall buy a Toyota Corolla or a Nissan Sentra.
But fate had some something great decided for me. And a dream came true!
After a long wait I finally got one... yes its a Honda! and its Accord.
So from now on Ninad will ride the streets of San Ramon, CA in his Honda Accord.
So much for the car... you would say what's the big deal... but heck, I care a damn!
I'm happy and that's all!
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Boss! The background color on your blog really makes me go colorblind :) How are you doing? What adventures with the car? :D
Post a Comment