There is a huge VOID in my life these days...
There might be multiple reasons, I think I found some -
1. No assignments at Work (Biggest contributor), even though I'm on a prod support project, there is nothing thats has to change in this stable application
2. Almost 26 and Single
3. Lack of excitement (Dunno where this comes in from)
4. Away from home, 8000+ miles
5. Boring food for dinner... same stuff weeks after weeks
Crazy are these days... Time has just swept away from my course...
last few months passed by as if it were a few moments.
I clearly remember the day I landed on the SFO airport, I had butterflies in my stomach... Work should be exciting/challenging blah blah...
All these aspirations were short lived.
I have been wasting my time and intellect for no apparent reason and still helpless.
All I care these days is that (fat???) paycheck every month.
Is there anything to care for? except for those back home?
My boredom has reached to its Nadir and I think that there is nothing better to do.
I've always been crying fowl, but my words are not even falling on the deaf ears of my managers :(
Hope someday I come out of this stupid mess and get into something better...
Till then, the VOID would remain...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment