Its been ages that I have penned my thoughts...
Well this is the place where I SPEAK... and others hear, on the contrary its always been this way :) but sometimes.
Well they've done it...
they have sent me to a heavan - San Ramon, California.
This place is awesome, scenic and I have no words to descibe it!
My journey was to begin sometime early in November circa 2005, but got delayed due to some filthy reasons till mid of Dec 2005.
Now that I'm here I have decided to make the best out of this trip.
Life has turned topsy turvy, the free and careless bird has been caged, yet I am on my flight.
The very best things have happened to me, after I came in.
Met a bunch of guys, although all from Infy and from the same project (not that as of mine) are so remotely distant... Each has his own persona, lovely jovial characters... I adore each of them.
Well what more can I say... I had been to a fantasctic place in Northern California called Lake Tahoe... Jannat, its like heavan. Had been to Lake Tahoe for the Christmas long weekend. Had an awesome time there.. and guess what, I had my first ICE skii at the diamond peak there.
Ever since I've been here, have been with these guys. I love hanging around in Archstone inspite of the fact that my place is zillion times better.
Anyways...
Also had a chance to visit the charm of the Bay... San Francisco, it sure has a culture, saw the marvellous Golden gate... in a ferry though...
I am planning to conquer this magnanimous engineering marvel on a bicycle. Plans on hold till springs arrives.
Thats all for now...
Life sucks and ROCKS at the same time, what an irony! Live with it... thats what I do...
Thursday, February 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
dance when life rocks !!!!
and when it sucks .... u know what to do ... ;)
Post a Comment