Had called up Giri today and he cracked this good news...
Geeta and Giri are expecting their first baby!
I was so happy for them...
I was jumping with joy... Mazaa aa gaya...this was 'News of the day'
Then I called up Bhattu and Jeetu and all of us were jumping with joy...
All of us (Me, Jeetu, Honrao, Mayur and Mukesh - all ex-roomies) ek saath Chacha ban rahein hai...
Giri - you made my day!
Looks like now I need to work on my own personal agenda ;-)
(Me to myself - "Pehle shaadi to ho jaye... fir dekhte hain")
P.S: Koi mere liye ek pyaari si ladki dhoondho yaar! (Just kiddin' guys, waise Mommy is working on it, I guess.)
Mood: Happiness is in the air... all my sorrows have been subdued, atleast for today.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment