Thursday, January 18, 2007

History and me...

I can't put in words how I hated history back in school days, but now its my fascination...
I have skimmed hundreds of pages on Indian history, its freedom struggle, the Maratha Empire and what not...
Today I stumbled upon a stray piece of information on BBC.com about Nuslin Wadia being grandson of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah... I was stumped to know that... and then I researched Jinnah... Wow what a magnificent personality! Would be doing more research on him I guess, looks like he was man of his words... And my zeal has increased to know more... not just him but all those great figures responsible for formation of India.

P.S: This shows that I have loads of free time at the behest of no work at my onsite location ;-)

Mood: Hungry... to know more... and literally hungry, its lunch time and time to run to Cafe Tandoor!

No comments: